At Hamilton Mill Animal Hospital, we offer a variety of services to care for your pet. Our practice also has a board certified surgeon. If you have any questions or would like more information on how we can care for your pet, please contact us today.
Drop off service as early as 7am M-Friday
Fully stocked in-house pharmacy
*Please remember to call 24 hours in advance for perception refills that are being picked up on site.
- State of the art digital x-rays
- Digital dental x-rays
- Newly updated in-house blood machines
- Various surgical procedures with anesthesia monitoring and heated surgical tables
- Dental cleanings and procedures
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Wellness exams
- Routine vaccinations tailored to your individual pet’s needs
- Grooming and bathing
- Boarding (both extended stays and day-care boarding)
- Pet Microchipping
- Pet Health ID cards
- Prescription Diets from Royal Canin, Hills Science Diet, and Purina for a wide variety of medical conditions
- Emergency and critical care
- Nutritional and behavioral counseling
See the services menu tabs for more descriptive service information.