Comprehensive Physical Exam – Thorough exam of your pet including listening to the heart and lungs, examining the coat and skin, evaluating their weight and nutrition, palpating their abdomen, examining their eyes and ears, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
– Distemper/Parvo, Leptospirosis, Influenza, Bordetella, Rabies
**Depending on your pet’s lifestyle, your pet may need other vaccines that can be added to your plan**
– Heartworm test, Lyme/Ehrlichia/Anaplasma test (tick borne diseases), and annual bloodwork. Annual bloodwork is sent to our diagnostic lab and includes internal organ screening and electrolytes.
**Gold and Platinum plan include a Thyroid screening**
Internal Parasite Screening – Annual fecal testing to screen for common intestinal parasites including roundworms, hookworms, coccidia, and whipworms
Urine testing – Annual urine testing can detect urinary infections and the early stages of some diseases
Complimentary Nail Trims – Up to 4 nails trims are included at no charge
Annual Supply of Heartworm and Flea/Tick Prevention – Our Doctors will prescribe the best prevention for your pet based on their lifestyle
– Includes pre-anesthetic bloodwork, IV catheter, general anesthesia, dental x-rays, scaling and polishing of the teeth, and fluoride treatment
**Does not include any tooth extractions, pain medications, or antibiotics**
Preventative X-rays (3 views) – Annual full body x-rays screen internal organs and bones and can detect early disease processes
Eye Pressure Test – Annual testing of your pet’s eye pressures can detect early signs of glaucoma and other eye diseases
Discounted Sick Exam Fee – While your pet’s annual wellness exam is included in your plan, sick visit exams are not included. But, you will receive a 20% discount on sick patient exams.
Discount on Most Other Services
– You will also receive a discount on most services and products for your pet
**discount is not applicable for grooming/bathing, boarding, pet food, and specialty surgeries**
– There is a one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $99. If you have multiple pets on a Wellness plan, you will receive a $20 discount on this fee. The Adult Silver plan is $50-$60/month (includes year supply of heartworm and flea/tick prevention).
The Adult Gold plan is $80-$90/month (includes year supply of heartworm and flea/tick prevention). The Adult Platinum plan is $110-$120 (includes year supply of heartworm and flea/tick prevention).
**The cost range is due to the fact that a year supply of heartworm and flea/tick prevention is included in the plan and that price varies depending on your pet’s weight**